We are delighted to be open and welcoming guests again.
We have worked tirelessly preparing risk assesments, policies and procedures to operate in a covid secure manner. All of our measures exceed the Government instructions and guidelines. Our team have all had a 'return to work COVID-19 safe' workshop and have been involved in all preparations.
All facilities are open except the Saunas, Steam Room and Snow Cave due to government instruction. We have tried to make all measures as unintrusive as possible and to maintain the feeling of luxuriousness and relaxation as far as we can.
Social distancing, cleaning and other measures
We currently have strict procedures in place to protect our team and guests.
Patrons MUST wear Face Coverings when inside the hotel & spa in ALL public areas with the following exceptions: when sat at a table in the bar or restaurants and when in the wet areas of the spa. This is witten in law and is being enforced by the police, this law came into force in the UK on 8th August.
If you are excempt from wearing a mask you are still required to wear a visor (these can be purchased from reception) - this is our company policy to reasure and keep our staff and guests as protected as possible.
Please also be mindful of the following:
- Social Distancing is maintained at 2 metres or more throughout the Hotel and Spa (or 1 metre distance with PPE where 2 metre is not possible)
- Temperature checks on arrival for all staff and guests
- All bedrooms are 'fogged' with a virucidal chemical prior to new guest arrivals, following our enhanced cleaning regime
- Sanitisation stations are positioned throughout the Hotel and spa
- Signage and additional measures are in place throughout the Hotel and spa, please observe the measures in place.
- Be safe and enjoy your stay with us. We ask that everyone entering the site carefully observes the measures we have in place.
- Tables upto 6 guests can be booked in the restaurants, made up of no more than 2 households.
We have been accredited by the AA as 'COVID-19 confident'
To simply make a booking, give us a call on 0151 336 3938 or click here
to book online.
Tables can be reserved in the Restaurant, Lounge, Terrace and Garden (you can also just drop in for a drink or bite to eat. Our Lounge & Al Fresco menu is available from 11am until 9pm every day (click here to see
). Sunday lunch is served as well as The Great Wirral Afternoon Tea being served daily (from noon until 5pm - click here to see menu
Gift vouchers are available for purchase for all services as usual - click here
for more information.
My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
We are excited to welcome you back!