Updated: 1st December 2021
- All indoor bars and restaurants are open
- Accommodation is open for everyone
- The Spa and Hair Spa are open
We have worked tirelessly preparing risk assesments, policies and procedures to operate in a covid secure manner. All of our measures exceed the Government instructions and guidelines. Our team have all had a 'return to work COVID-19 safe' workshop and have been involved in all preparations.
We currently have strict procedures in place to protect our team and guests:
- We gently encourage patrons to wear face coverings when inside the hotel & spa in ALL public areas with the following exceptions: when sat at a table and when in the wet areas of the spa.
Please also be mindful of the following:
- Social Distancing is maintained at 2 metres or more throughout the Hotel and Spa (or 1 metre distance with PPE where 2 metre is not possible)
- Temperature checks on arrival for all staff and guests
- All employees are tested for COVID twice a week.
- All employees are required to wear a mask unless exempt.
- All bedrooms are 'fogged' with a virucidal chemical prior to new guest arrivals, following our enhanced cleaning regime
- Sanitisation stations are positioned throughout the Hotel and Spa
- Signage and additional measures are in place throughout the Hotel and spa, please observe the measures in place.
- Be safe and enjoy your stay with us. We ask that everyone entering the site carefully observes the measures we have in place.
We have been accredited by the AA as 'COVID-19 confident'
To make a booking, give us a call on 0151 336 3938 or click here
to book online.
Gift vouchers are available for purchase for all services as usual - click here
for more information.
My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
We are excited to welcome you back!