Terms and Condition's
Hotel Room Cancellation Policy
A credit or debit card is required to guarantee your reservation. There will be no cancellation charge if the booking is cancelled before 2pm GMT 2 days before your date of arrival. If the booking is cancelled later or in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full.
To ensure your spa experience is extra special we would ask you to arrive 15
minutes prior to your treatment time. When you join us one of our Spa team will
be able to arrange a complimentary tea or coffee so you can sit and relax before your
treatment begins. We also require you to complete a consultation form prior
to your treatment commencing.
We request that you leave your mobile phones switched off at all times, leave the
outside world behind you if just for a few hours!
We ask that in the wet areas and for treatments you wear appropriate clothing; we
can help and advise you at the point of booking. We ask guests to wear dry clothes when in the Brasserie.
To make an enquiry to book, check treatment time availability or any advice you may
require simply contact the Spa team call us on 0151 353 3737. To confirm your
booking, we will require full payment for spa days at the point of booking.
Cancellations & Amendments to Bookings Policy
If you need to cancel your appointment please allow 24 hours’ notice.
If the notice given is less than the 24 hours we will happily reschedule your appointment to another date that week.
If you cannot reschedule your appointment for the same week then a £20 cancellation fee will be charged.
If you arrive late for your appointment this may result in us not being able to complete the full service you requested.
We will always try our best to accommodate your appointment.
We do have a duty to all clients to keep to our appointment times.
Spa Day Cancellations
If you have a Spa Day package booked with us and need to cancel this we ask that you give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice unless in a group of 4 or more in which case we shall require 1 weeks. If this notice is given, a full refund can be issued. Unfortunately any notice after this period is none refundable.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children under the age 16 for any spa
treatments. We are also not permitted to perform treatments while a child is in the
room, due to the equipment used within our spa rooms.
HEALTH CLUB CHILD USE POLICY
Children and Guests
No children under the age of 6 will be admitted to the club, other than the Brasserie.
Children aged 6-13 may use the swimming pool facility only. This is between the hours of 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.45pm. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children aged 13-16 may use the swimming pool facility only but can use it at any time during the clubs normal opening hours. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
A booking system shall operate for the admission of children.
Only two children per adult admitted.
A fee will be charged and payable for all children and guest visitors, along with a refundable deposit (£10.00) or wristband usage.
Available facilities and times for guests are dependent upon the type of membership.
ONLINE CLASS BOOKING
- Unlike many health clubs, we DO NOT penalise members for not cancelling classes
- Our policy is designed to ensure that all members have the same opportunity to take part in our classes.
- Members can book classes from 06.00am up until 10pm via online or by telephone.
- We understand that it isn’t always possible to keep our intentions but to keep it fair for all our members we have a strict booking and cancellation policy in place.
- If you cannot attend a pre-booked class, you must cancel your booking via online or by telephone. This will enable members on the waiting list to take part in the class.
- Please give as much notice as possible prior to cancelling your class.
- Classes can be booked 7 days in advance.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR CLASS
- By logging in to your account online
- You will need an email address, and a password of your choice, this can be set up at reception or via the telephone.
HOW TO CANCEL CLASS
- By logging in to your account online or via the telephone.
- Any injuries or medical conditions should be reported to the instructor prior to the class starting.
- If you are new to the class please make yourself known to the instructor.
- Our classes are suitable for all levels of fitness, however, they may vary in complexity, participants are always recommended to work at their own level.
- Correct footwear and comfortable appropriate clothing must be worn in classes.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle.
- We highly recommend members bring their own mats, for hygiene purposes, we do hold a small number of mats but using your own is always the best option.
- Thornton Hall reserves the right to substitute instructors, amend classes when required and, in exceptional circumstances cancel a scheduled class if all attempts to run the class fail.
- In order to avoid disturbing classes, members are requested to arrive on time, missing the warm-up can lead to injury.
- Where in the opinion of an instructor a class is overcrowded, the instructor may restrict the number of attendees on that occasion.
- Members are respectfully requested to store all belongings in lockers provided, and to keep their wristband on their person at all times.
- Our studio indoor cycling bikes are serviced and maintained on a regular basis, if a bike is out of commission this is unavoidable.
AQUA AEROBIC CLASSES
- Please enter and exit the pool carefully, holding onto the rail if necessary for support, poolside is regularly cleaned, non-slip aqua shoes can be worn for extra safety.
Compliance with our policy is important both to maintain standards and to ensure members enjoy full use of their membership.
We do understand that sometimes everyday life may get in the way and guests
may arrive late. In this instance, we shall try every possible effort to make sure your
treatment will be accommodated for where possible, but so other guests are not
affected it may be necessary to reduce the time, reschedule or cancel your treatment.
No prices can be adjusted for a late arrival.
Our cancellation policy states that any cancellations made within 48 hours shall be charged the full amount of the cancelled treatment.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Expired vouchers cannot be honoured. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. All voucher purchases are non-refundable.
We do offer an extension of 3 months to couchers nearing their expiry date at a cost of £15 per voucher, please contact reception to arrange this 01513530116.